High School & Beyond Plan
The High School and Beyond Plan (HSBP) is located in Schoology this school year. You need to create a HSBP Portfolio to store the required documents in, and share your HSBP Portfolio with Mr. Jones.
Where to Create Your HSBP Portfolio
- Sign in to your Schoology account.
- Select your Profile (upper right, click on your name)
- Select Portfolios (upper left, under your profile image)
- Add New Portfolio (upper middle, +New Portfolio)
- Title your Portfolio First and Last Name HSBP, which saves automatically (example: John Smith HSBP)
After each assignment, upload completed documents into your HSBP Portfolio
Share Your HSBP Portfolio with Mr. Jones
You need to share your Portfolio with Mr. Jones by emailing him the link.
- Go to your Portfolio homepage
- Select the three dots on the bottom corner of your HSBP Portfolio
- Select Share Portfolio
- Copy the link (right click on the link and select copy)
- Email that link to Mr. Jones at JJones5@tacoma.k12.wa.us
What Goes in the HSBP?
- Career Assessment Reflection
- Completed Resume
- Identification of Education Goals
- Career Pathways (choose 1 of the 16)
- VANI Cover Sheet with at least one item of proof/verification attached
- Financial Aid Acknowledgement form
- Four Year Credit Evaluation
- Graduation Path form