Enrollment and Records
Lincoln Boundary Review
Review your physical address by using the Address Lookup Tool to see if you reside in the Lincoln boundary.
Online Enrollment Application
If you reside in the Lincoln boundary, complete and submit the online enrollment registration.
Upload your required documents to the online enrollment registration. Enrollment will be delayed until all required documents are received. See the below section titled Documents to Upload to the Online Enrollment Registration for what is required and acceptable.
We will communicate with you regarding enrollment status via the email address that is listed for guardian(s) in the submitted application.
If you have difficulty uploading these documents to the online enrollment registration, please submit the registration and email the items to LincolnRecords@tacoma.k12.wa.us.
- Required: Address Verification (two items)
- Required: Immunization Record
- Custody Agreement
- Transcript/Previous School Records
- Birth Verification
Items must be in the guardian's name and show the residence address (service address for utilities). Copies/Pictures of envelopes are not acceptable for address verification.
- Mortgage statement (must show residence address)
- Current lease/rental agreement (must show the residence address, dates, and signed signature page)
- Utility bill (dated within the last eight weeks)
- Cable/Satellite bill (dated within the last eight weeks)
- Telephone bill (dated within the last eight weeks)
- Insurance document (dated within the last eight weeks)
- Official mail from a public agency, such as the court system or DSHS (dated within the last eight weeks)
Required immunizations for school entry must be medically verified and on Washington's Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form. Medically verified immunizations can be completed in one of the following three ways:
- A CIS form printed with the vaccination dates from the Washington State Immunization Information System (IIS), MyIR, or another state's IIS.
- A completed hardcopy CIS with a health care provider validation signature.
- A completed hardcopy CIS with attached vaccination records printed from a health care provider's electronic health record with a health care provider signature or stamp.
Blank CIS forms are linked below if you are choosing the option of completing a hardcopy CIS form.
Immunizations from your student's previous school that are not on Washington's CIS form and/or do not meet the above medically verified options are not acceptable.
Please upload the latest parenting plan or other legal documents that apply to your student. All pages of the parenting plan/other legal documents should be included. If there are updates to any documents after you student is enrolled, please update the school with the latest copy.
For foster families, please upload the placement letter for the student.
If you have records from the previous school your student attended, such as an unofficial transcript, latest progress or report card, and/or class schedule, please upload them under Additional Documents.
Lincoln High School will also request official school records from your student's previous school once your student is enrolled.
If you are a High School staff member, please send your records request to LincolnRecords@tacoma.k12.wa.us or fax to 253-571-6687. Please indicate on your request if this is for pre-enrollment review or if the student has officially been enrolled with you.
If you are a parent/guardian or a former student, please email what records you are requesting to LincolnRecords@tacoma.k12.wa.us with a copy of your photo ID, such as a driver's license. If you are requesting transcripts, please request that using Parchment.
Request your transcript online with the transcript service Parchment. Electronic transcripts are free for current students.
Active Seniors and Final Transcripts: Your final transcript will be sent electronically for free if requested no later than July 31st of your graduating year. If you make your request after this date, you will be charged.
No longer have access to the email address on your Parchment account? Follow the steps found on the Parchment Contact Support page on your options to access your Parchment account.
If you were the class of 2013 or earlier, please do not use Parchment to request your transcripts. Please go through our District Records Office.
Class of 2022 and Earlier
Schedule an appointment to pick up your diploma by emailing LincolnRecords@tacoma.k12.wa.us.
Only the graduate can pick up their diploma. If you would like to authorize someone else to pick up your diploma on your behalf, please send an email to LincolnRecords@tacoma.k12.wa.us and include your name, your photo ID (such as a driver's license) and the name of the person allowed to pick up your diploma. The person picking up your diploma will need to bring their photo ID at time of pick-up.
Withdrawing from Lincoln High School
Parents/Guardians should notify us about a withdrawal prior to their student's last day of school. We can be notified in the following ways:
- Email LincolnRecords@tacoma.k12.wa.us and include the following: copy of parent/guardian photo ID (such as a driver's license), name of their student, the last day student will be attending Lincoln, and the name of the new school.
- Coming in person to the Lincoln Guidance Office where parent/guardian can show their photo ID (such as a driver's license) and provide us with the student name, last day of school, and new school name. During the school year we are available from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. During the summer, please contact our office prior to coming in.
Please make sure the student laptop and all books and materials, such as sports and band equipment, are returned prior to student's last day of school.